Watch a video of the fun!
Preparing for Cornfusion
Many folks wonder what we do all year...in this section we will try to keep you updated with 'goings-ons' at the farm.
The past few weeks have been a whirlwind. Over-wet ground slowed our progress but the Corn Corral is finally ready. The Pedal Car track and Ballcade are set up as well. The Barnyard Zoo population has begun to arrive, with promises of baby goats soon! The next two weeks will be spend adding the finishing touches like planting flowers, mowing and trimming. Oh, and the pumpkins have started to turn a beautiful orange, just in time for opening day. Keep coming back and let us know if you enjoy these updates.
Weather Updates Here: forecast says only 40% chance of rain tomorrow, that means there's a 60% chance it won't! We will take those odds, and plan to open for the 2018 season at 10 AM. Just in case keep checking back before heading out – Mother Nature has been exasperating this year.
2018 season starts Sept 15!
Announcing our 2018 Cornfusion Theme!
Journey into a world of intrigue and espionage. From the Cold War to James Bond, the world’s nations play the dangerous game of misdirection and double agents. This year’s maze design includes iconic imagery from spy movies. Get lost and find out more in the 2018 Cornfusion Adventure, “Secret Agent.” Be the 'Double O 7' of the cornmaze! Opening day for 2018 is Sept 15. Plan your weekend adventure now!
Psst....Here's a Secret. Plan your visit for the first two September weekends. (15th/16th & 22nd/23rd). The crowds are lighter and the lines are shorter and...there just may be a special or two.
A word about credit cards: We do accept credit cards, but the only terminal is in the gift shop. We suggest bringing a little cash in case you want snacks or drinks in the activity area.
Book your fall birthday parties now.
Everyone wants to have their birthday party at Cornfusion! Get the date you want...book early! Click on the Party Plans link above to view our party plans then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
As a special 'Thank you' to our military, all active and retired personnel can receive a discounted admission on Sept 15 & Sept 16. Simply show your ID to the cashier to receive $1 off the activity fee for you and all of your immediate family. And, Thanks!
Looking to be the favorite grandparent?? Bring the young'uns to Cornfusion for the day and get a discount too! Sept 15 & 16 is Grandparent's Weekend (we know, that's not the official weekend, but we aren't open then). So celebrate with the grandkids a week later and receive $1 off the activity fee for the whole family.
Spend a GREAT family afternoon exploring Cornfusion, a premiere corn maze by Showvaker's Quality Evergreens. Make your way through Cornfusion and, like a scavenger hunt, find hidden items along the way. Find them all and be entered in a drawing to win a FREE Christmas Tree!!!
Visit "Cornfusion" Corn Maze at Showvaker's Quality Evergreens where the whole family can get lost and have fun at the same time.
DAY/NIGHT DEAL: Guests who visit during the day can return for the flashlight maze for ½ off the regular price. To qualify for the discount, guests must still be wearing their wrist band. Use the hour while we are closed (between 6:00pm – 7:00pm) to grab a bite to eat at a nearby restaurant, or just hang out until the night maze begins.
Note: All activities close at 6:00pm and only the maze reopens at 7:00pm. Our Day/Night Deal is a great way to wrap up your corn maze adventure. Valid Saturdays only.
Daytime - Saturdays & Sundays 10a-6p (Closing at 5 on Nov 4 due to Daylight Savings Time Ending)
All For One Pricing - Most all of our fun activities for one great price $12.00 ages 3 to 99. (add-on items listed below). A wrist band purchase is required to enter the activity area, regardless of age or ability. Two years and under are FREE. Under 12 years MUST be with a responsible ADULT.
Flashlight Maze - Friday & Saturday 7p-10p $10.00 ages 3 to 99. A wrist band purchase is required regardless of age or ability. Under 12 years MUST be with a responsible ADULT. Two years of age and under are FREE. Bring your flashlight.
Add Ons - all add-on items are inside the activity area, so a wristband purchase is required.
Apple Cannon - Add on for just $1 per shot or buy tickets at the office and save...5 shots for $4.
Paintball Shooting Range - Add on this great extra. 50 shots for just $5...buy in the office and it's only $4.
Pony Rides - this is a fundraiser by an independent group who sets the price.
Pumpkins - face pumpkins (standard orange pumpkins) are .50 per pound; fancy pumpkins are .79 per pound. Access to the pumpkin patch is available without a wristband purchase.
Tell Us What You Think
If something didn't meet your expectations, please let us know - your constructive suggestions help us improve. Email us at email@example.com
If you had a great time we'd love it if you would share your positive review on Facebook or Google.
Features At Cornfusion
Send us your pics!
Got a picture of your family having a great time at Cornfusion? Pass it along- check back often, you may just see it in our gallery! Email your favorite shot to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to our FB page.
Facebook Deal - Look for Showvaker's Quality Evergreens on Facebook and give us a 'Like'. Then show the cashier your "Like" on Sept 15 & 16 to receive a discounted admission!
Win a Christmas Tree! Cornfusion adventurers will be entered in a drawing to win a Christmas tree, IF they can make it through the maze. Show your maze game card at the office to enter your name.