Planning Your Party
You've made the decision to have a party at the corn maze - great idea! The kids will remember this party for years to come. Consider the following as you plan your event; doing so in advance will make the party day be a breeze!
- Anyone entering the activity area (both children and adults) must have an armband - you should consider who you want to pay for and who must pay their own way. For example, you may wish to pay for only the kids and any parents who stay must purchase entry on their own. A tactful way to handle is to include our price list with the invitation indicating which guests you intend to cover.
- Often, invited guests are so excited to attend that their siblings wish to come as well. Again, decide in advance how to handle these requests.
- Prepare a guest list of who is attending and who you will be paying for and present to the cashier on your arrival. You must pay for armbands in advance, but if you leave them with us we will check in your guests, using your list, as they arrive. Any armbands not picked up can be refunded.
- Bring your own food or purchase from our on-site Wagon Wheel Cafe. Please note we do not have refrigeration available but your are welcome to bring coolers. NO ALCOHOL is permitted.
- For safety reasons we cannot allow smoking or open flames anywhere in the activity area - this includes candles on the cake - instead just sing louder.
- We would love to recognize the birthday person - if you'll provide the name we will hang a sign with birthday wishes!
- Don't worry! This will be a fun day for all. Except for torrential rains, we are open with most activities running, and there is some covered areas for games. We've got families whose kids won't even consider having their party anywhere else!